Hayes Garden World Review

• Range of Products

Lane419's review of Hayes Garden World

“On a regular visit to Hayes with my husband I...”

Written on: 10/12/2016 by Lane419 (1 review written)

On a regular visit to Hayes with my husband I purchased three small items, going through a checkout at a similar time to him going through a parallel counter, I then waited for my spouse at the end of the other checkout. When his items had been counted the person at the till turned to me and asked had I paid for the goods in my hands. I visibly had had the receipt. She questioned whether I had all the items on my receipt. She then said it is not that I don't trust you but have all the items been rung through and demanded to check my receipt. The manner in which this was said to me left a lot to be desired and I felt like a criminal and even though the proof was there that the items were purchased she was quite aggressive and I felt as though I was in the wrong. The episode has upset me and I certainly won't be shopping at your store for the foreseeable future, nor will I recommend it to others.

This episode was in front of other customers which questioned my integrity.

When subsequently reported to the checkout supervisor I was given an insincere off-hand apology which left me with no reassurance that the matter would be dealt with or that Hayes were concerned about the treatment of their customers.

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products