Bad experience

siRoss486's review of Project Trust Gap Year www.projecttrust.org.uk

“Bad experience”

Written on: 08/01/2020 by siRoss486 (1 review written)

My experience with project trust was pretty bad. They placed me with a girl who looked down on me because of where I was from. Although project trust purposely puts you with someone so that you learn from them I had a terrible time living with someone who thought she was better than me. Overall, they are not inclusive or welcoming of people from certain regions and look at you differently if you have a 'certain accent'. I was so upset and felt so homesick sometimes and they did nothing to help and I was just left to get on with it.3/10 recommend

Mohamed_Rashwan's Comment

Written on: 18/05/2021

I am strongly not recommend Project Trust.
My daughter had a horrible experience with Project Trust.
Trust is unreliable, untrustworthy and have issues with transparency.

Mohamed_Rashwan's Comment

Written on: 18/05/2021

I am strongly not recommend Project Trust.

Project Trust is unreliable, untrustworthy and have issues with transparency.