South Africa - 3 week program

Donavan443's review of Agape Volunteers www.agape-volunteers.com

“South Africa - 3 week program”

Written on: 07/10/2016 by Donavan443 (1 review written)

This program was amazing. upon arrival at Richards Bay I was greeted by  our guide for the program. I met my other volunteers and we were of for our adventure. it is important to note that the program is facilitated by the org. live4now. I got the opportunity to see a wide range of animals and to interact with some of them eg elephants, cheetahs, snakes and crocodiles. The accommodation and meals were very acceptable.

He was most accommodating, knowledgeable and patient with our group. this was my first volunteering experience and it was beyond all my expectations. Our typical work day didn't feel like work because you would be driving between destinations and stumbling across a zebra or giraffe just standing there in the middle of the road and staring at you. Further the warthogs were amazing and they were your regular guests close to camp.
In fact camp was hosts to many guests including the elephants. on the plus side you were woken up on mornings by the most interesting call of the Hadeda Ibis. Truly a once in a lifetime experience.