AN UTTERLY SHAMBOLIC SAD LITTLE COMPANY!!!

• Game Availability

• Condition of Game

SAMCRO's review of Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“AN UTTERLY SHAMBOLIC SAD LITTLE COMPANY!!!”

Written on: 21/03/2021 by SAMCRO (1 review written)

Utterly Deplorable Service!!!!

I had been a long standing member for 8 years of this shambolic company!

Until recently I had not had any lost games on route to me and they had non lost on route back to them either but due to royal mails sketchy service especially since covid 19 a few games had got lost both ways.

The ones I sent back always got receipts from post office but these clowns at boomerang where inadvertently blaming me?!? Its a royal mail issue but they dont care and penalise the customer for royal mails chronic service!

Also to my dismay a few weeks ago I received my first damaged game in almost 200 received in 8 years!

I reported it to boomerang immediately upon opening. I even sent them images how it reached me via email even though via webchat they were not bothered.

I even went out of my way the same afternoon to return the disc to them for a replacement along with another game that was due to be returned as well.

The working game they received next day and the damaged one the day after that however these unreal clowns at boomerang denied receiving the damaged game back even though in my rental history it clearly showed they received it?!?

I even emailed them a screenshot proving this was back with them however it took me numerous emails after this and numerous webchats to get them to admit they had it back. 10 DAYS later they finally admit they had it back!!!!

They never once apologised and admitted there poor quality control agent knowingly sent it me in a damaged state and caused me lots of hassle afterwards!!

I made a complaint to them about this utterly chronic service. I had a right to do so after spending nearly £2500 in 8 years with them paying £29.99 a month for there largest monthly package deal!

They then took it upon themselves to demand I return every other game in my collection from them on rent and told me due to a few lost games and a damaged game they were going to review my account and possibly close it so then put it in a suspended state!! UNREAL!!!

All this when I the loyal customer had done nothing at all wrong what so ever!!!!

How can I be to blame for a few lost games sent by royal mail and a damaged game reaching me???
These people at boomerang are utter cretins of society!!!

I give them 8 years of business and they treat me in this deplorable manner!!

So I sent all the games back to them and even got proof from post office.

When they got them back the customer support manager who is absolutely useless and has no people skills what so ever insulted me by offering to leave my account open for 6 months on the lowest possible rental package at £10.99 with 1 game at a time per month when for 8 years prior to this I paid £29.99 a month for 4 games at a time per month!!

I cannot believe these clowns can act like this especially a manager thinking this was a good solution??

So after all this I decided enough was enough and told them to stick the account where the sun doesn't shine and cancelled with immediate effect!!

I am not giving these urchins another penny of my money and will spend my money elsewhere!!!

Also I found out who there managing director was from a google search and it rattled them big time it was laughable!!!

I requested a call from the director and also tried calling him myself but could not connect with him and also the so called customer support manager would not take my call either!! What a surprise from the little coward he is!!

They obviously act like frightened little children who cower in a corner and pee there pants cause they cannot deal with criticism of there deplorable business they run!!

To round things off I would strongly advise you avoid these gutter snipes at all cost as they would not know loyalty if it smacked them in the face!! Saddos!