Terrible service post delivery

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Ikea

“Terrible service post delivery ”

Written on: 30/11/2017

Ordered a number of items which were successfully delivered to my home. Decided after the delivery that I would like to pay for assembly and that’s when things went pear shaped. Called the service center, which took me 50 minutes to get through. The longest I have ever waited. They told me that what I was requesting was t impossible. Eventually I got to a person at the deliver company, who was very knowledgeable and booked he assembly appointment. He told me that I had to go into the store and pay for the assembly. He told me to tell them to create a manual event. I arrived today in the store to do tthis and have been sent form one department to another. I have been in the store for 40 minutes and am sill waiting for the manager to call an assistant back about how to proceed. It seems like if everything is plain vanilla it works if not then it’s a disaster.

• Jacksonville