Beautiful sofas

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

jyGreen1948's review of DFS - www.dfs.co.uk

“Beautiful sofas”

Written on: 18/03/2016 by jyGreen1948 (1 review written)

Have just taken delivery of two three seater Mendez leather sofas. They are slightly larger than the measurements on website, but luckily this is not a problem. They are just beautiful and very supportive for my dicky back, also have a higher seat than my last ones so are ideal for getting out of as you get a bit older. The delivery men were fantastic (Wetherby DFS) very friendly and they put the sofas where we wanted them and took away all rubbish.
The only gripe I have is that when ordering the sofas in store I was advised by the salesman that collection of my old sofas by a charity they used was no longer possible. Have since found out this is not true and this project is ongoing. So I have one of my old sofas on one end in my living room until the local charity shop can collect. Maybe the staff should be informed that this is still a service that is available.

• Wetherby DFS