Great service but wondering if I should cancel

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

rrobson14's review of DFS - www.dfs.co.uk

“Great service but wondering if I should cancel”

Written on: 14/05/2014 by rrobson14 (2 reviews written)

Fantastic service received in Preston this week, salesman wasn't pushy and took time to explain everything to us and didnt over sell. Purchased the Ceaser 2 seater and armchair in thicker leather and took out the care package. I am now worried after reading all the negative reviews and wondered if I should cancel my order, has anyone got this suite??

• preston

Branch Visited

• ceaser 2 seater and armchair

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Dfscustomerservices's Response to rrobson14's Review

Written on: 15/05/2014

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review I am pleased to hear you have received fantastic service in store. Should you require any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to give us a call at Head Office

Many Thanks
DFS Head Office Customer Service Team

Gracech1's Response to rrobson14's Review

Written on: 11/06/2014

If I were you. I would order it only if I wanted something that lasted only for a few months. I don't have that suite but...be warned

Rrobson14's reply to Gracech1's Comment

Written on: 11/06/2014

Not helpful when only given 48 hours to cancel so suite is still coming, delivery tomorrow . I was asking for reviews of this particular sofa not generic dfs complaints, but thanks!