Happy, thank you DFS

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of DFS - www.dfs.co.uk

“Happy, thank you DFS”

Written on: 08/01/2014

Ordered a two seater Ceasar sofa and storage footstool from the Valentine Park, Lincoln Store four weeks ago with an eight week delivery time. And it arrived yesterday. Service excellent on ordering, consignment notifications along the way excellent, delivery first class and quality of the goods - to date - excellent. Price - expensive, but we will let you know if it is value for money in 20 years time? Thank you very much.

• Valentine Park Store, Lincoln

Branch Visited

• Ceasar 2 Seater Sofa and Storage Footstool

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Rrobson14's Comment

Written on: 14/05/2014

Just ordered this suite and having just read all the terrible reviews about bad quality sofas from dfs, I am in a blibd panic and contemplating cancelling my order. Just wondered how you have found the sofa? Thanks in advance

Happychappycustomer's Comment

Written on: 14/05/2014

Hiya,
The sofa and footstool are still fine - but please bear in mind that this is in our kitchen diner and is not used quite as much as a lounge area. I have used the cleaner/leather wipes that DFS provided and was shocked at how much of the solutions the leather absorbed and it did go a lot darker richer colour - but I can confirm that we are still happy with our purchase - so much so that I will be taking a friend in the next few weeks over to the Lincoln store to have a look at this range as she has taken a shine to ours.
I did find it strange that the website ONLY had bad reviews - what is wrong with people - my old dad always taught us to praise the good as well as complain about the bad. This idea has always stood me in good stead especially as a I was a Purchasing Manager for a large local company - recently retired.
Happy to help - if you want any more info please don't hesitate to ask.
xx