Worst place to ask for REFUND or REPLACEMENT

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

jithoshjohn's review of Argos

“Worst place to ask for REFUND or REPLACEMENT”

Written on: 13/07/2019 by jithoshjohn (1 review written)

My brother who came from UAE for his vacation bought an Airpod gen 2 from Argos, Taplow , Slough. Within few minutes of opening, the airpods, it had signs of being used earlier and hence was not brand new. I and my brother went back and explained the reason for returning. I was denied and Argos staff did not allow me get a refund or a replacement. The line manager was never at site and the next day when I went back the duty manager was very rude and plainly said that they will not give refund nor replace the item. As a customer, I have the right to return the item within 30 days and Argos at Taplow, Slough have dealt with this issue in a very poor manner. I still have airpods with me and currently filed a complaint in Argos. I had already called the support and talked over the phone and there was no one at helpdesk who could help me. Totally stuck and not sure what to do. I was denied refund twice . Aboslutely rude duty Manager and dont know the ABCD of talking to a customer. Really dissapointed.

• Midhun