I find Google reviews to be more accurate. Please read!

Guest's review of Starplan Bedrooms www.starplanbedrooms.com

“I find Google reviews to be more accurate. Please read!”

Written on: 06/05/2022

Would give 0 stars if I could, very rarely leave bad reviews, but this was the worst company I have ever dealt with. Sales agent came to property and measured incorrectly, the fitters (who were great, the only part of the company that are) had to improvise on the day of fitting. Gave cash deposit and asked if there was anything else I needed to do, was told no. 3 weeks later, I chased them up as I had not received an answer to a separate question, to be told the installation hadn't even been booked in and was delayed a month as I hadn't responded to an email (there was no email to reply to, and had been told there was nothing else I'd need to do). After 2 failed promised call backs i phoned to complain about the whole process from start to finish and they really couldn't care less, no apologies, really defensive and aggressive. The person that dealt with my complaint genuinley said 'my managers stood here at the side of me and he says what you on about there's nothing wrong with it'. Pay the extra and go with a proper company, or go across the road to IKEA and spend less but at least you won't get treated like dirt if something goes wrong.