Next Houghton sofa

MIdlandsDavid's review of Next Sofa

“Next Houghton sofa ”

Written on: 14/01/2022 by MIdlandsDavid (1 review written)

I waited months for my new Houghton sofas to be delivered after ordering they are such a source of disappointment.
I would go as far as saying the sofas are a "cheap replica" of the actual sofa I experienced in a Next Home Store, and this seems to be someting mentioned regularly in reviews.
Immediately it was evident that all the seat cushions slide forward on the sofa regardless of how carefully you sit on them, but more worrying is the sagging of the seat cushions.
I have tried "Dressing" the seat cushions and they look ok until you sit on them again and straight away the cushions just sink.
They are so uncomfortable and unsupportive that I actually have back and hip pain from sitting on these sunken cushions.
I contacted Next customer service and they sent someone to inspect the sofas...... long story short, there's nothing wrong with them according to Next, they just need regular "Dressing".
I asked for a copy of the inspection report....... no reply from Next !!!!!
Customer service so far has been underwhelming to say the least, but judging by the reviews on Trustpilot, I'M NOT ALONE.
Word of caution..... you pay your money, you take your chances.
I have 2 sofas, a few months old that look like they've been in heavy use since the 1800's