Not the quality I expected from NEXT

AudrinaPenn's review of Next Sofa

“Not the quality I expected from NEXT”

Written on: 25/10/2021 by AudrinaPenn (1 review written)

I bought two Stamford sofas and it appears to a design flaw as the cushions slide forward off the sofa.
It's so bad we have tried to place an anti slip material under the cushions.
This still failed to stop them sliding forward.
Like on another review the cushions softened very quickly and lose support. When stretching out it dips in the of the cushions and offers little or no support.
If I could take them back and replace them I would.
I expected a lot better quality from NEXT but I'm very disappointed.
Avoid this sofa and don't waste your money.

Mleeds1's Comment

Written on: 31/10/2021

Reject them as not fit for purpose.I am my Wilson is the worst sofa I have ever bought.Cannot sit on them for more than a hour before the cushions "give in"

Scoff1892's Comment

Written on: 11/11/2021

Exactly this!! Tried anti slip matt too! Also fabric is bobbling to top it off. Poor quality expected so much more

Barry1992's Comment

Written on: 12/11/2021

We have the exact issues. The fabric is bobbling on the surface of the cushions.
We tried an anti slip matt too but it doesn't really work.
Very poor quality all around.