Rapidly going downhill

Quincyl330's review of Next Sofa

“Rapidly going downhill”

Written on: 10/03/2020 by Quincyl330 (1 review written)

What on earth has happened to this company in the last few years?
As a loyal customer of over 20 years I've now completely lost all faith.
After a recent purchase of over 3k of furniture I've come away 'shell shocked' at how they can hold their heads up and state that it is normal practice for their suppliers to completely re-design furniture you have already ordered in the previous design and when it turns up completely different to what was ordered their only excuse is " it is a new model"!!! This was done purely by the suppliers without any knowledge from NEXT?? How on earth can that be 'normal'? Nobody from NEXT (customer services, management, customer complaints or staff or managers in stores) were aware of ANY changes?
3 months AFTER these changes the original items are still being advertised (in their original state) in the brochure (released this month) on the intetnet and in the stores. I have sat down in stores for managers to tell me there have been absolutely no changes and what I see will be what I get delivered.
I genuinely feel this could be another previously outstanding high street company that's going to go the same way as many others if changes are not made quickly. It's a shame as for the last 20 years or so I've had nothing but praise for this company but that's now all gone. **BE WARNED... If you order anything from this company they can literally send you anything and just CLAIM it's a "New model".