Very poor service & quality

leenarumnah123's review of Neville Johnson

“Very poor service and quality ”

Written on: 06/03/2019 by leenarumnah123 (1 review written)

Very unprofessional service and poor quality. After spending £55k with them, I’m very disappointed and wasted my money. Furniture supposed to be fitted in January but still not completed. They damaged the furniture while fitting them and some furniture came with damages on it. Contacted their area manager and the head office to complain and still no action in place. I have no idea when they will complete my furniture as they have not given a date yet. Every time they send different fitters which is really annoying because they don’t perform at the same standard. The reason why I chose Neville Johnson was to have peace of mind but they are a nightmare. Very poor service and quality. Would not recommend Neville Johnson. They are just big for their name.

Lexingtonmtolo's Response to leenarumnah123's Review

Written on: 17/06/2019

We've had the same. The "ladies" in the office are obnoxious. Salesman refused to give me the name of the MD for me to complain. Dreadful organisation, avoid like the plague