Avoid avoid avoid terms & conditions just to protect them

SantiagoCormier's review of Natuzzi Sofas

“Avoid avoid avoid terms and conditions just to protect...”

Written on: 20/04/2022 by SantiagoCormier (1 review written)

Avoid avoid avoid! Terrible experience, took months to get my money back. This company (Designer Sofa distributor of Natuzzi in UK) terms and conditions have been created to protect them. Unfair terms! After sale customer service was non existent, lots of 'not my problem' attitude. The lady at the Watford store was friendly until I paid a deposit. She failed to tell me the deposit was non-refundable and failed to inform me the recliner sofa required an electric power connection which was a problem as my sofa is in the middle of the lounge. I described this to her during initial conversation. I found out about the power connection requirement online after I already put a deposit down. I contacted the store the same day to cancel the order but the store wasn't interested. She acused me of buyer's remorse a few days later! How dare she! Took months of emails with customer care, many calls with Which? Legal to seek legal advice. I finally got my deposit back when I sent a letter before court proceedings. I wasn't bluffing, I was going to take them to small claims court. Trading Standards have been informed of my experience.