Pointless guarantee

EamonnO's review of Metro Wardrobes - www.metrowardrobes.co.uk

“Pointless guarantee”

written by EamonnO on 27/08/2020

I had some bedroom wardrobes installed back in Feb. Initially all was fine, installed on time and looking good. A few months later a problem arose with the built in lights, essentially the switch to turn them on/off wasn’t working. After some back and forth someone came over to have a look, confirmed it needed replacing and promised to be in touch.
Since then, nearly two months ago, pretty much nothing. Emails are ignored, promised call backs once someone has looked into it never happen and I can’t even find out what make the lights are to just buy it myself to fix it. So I have a brand new wardrobe with lights I can’t use. Makes the “10 year guarantee” where they promise to rectify things within 5 weeks a bit of a nonsense.

For the sake of not replacing a faulty switch they’ve lost at least 2 other jobs from me!

Eamonno's Response to EamonnO's Review

Written on: 09/09/2020

Updated to 3.5 stars

Metro wardrobes have finally fixed the issues I was having, prompted by this bad review from what I can tell.
Fair’s fair though, they have now fixed everything so I’d re-evaluate this review as 3.5 stars. The cupboards are great but it really shouldn’t have taken 2 months and a dozen unanswered calls/emails to get this sorted.