Very poor customer service!!

Guest's review of Haddon House www.haddonhouse.co.uk

“Very poor customer service!!”

Written on: 24/07/2012

The service that is provided to customers from Haddon House is nothing short of terrible!! I placed an order with them at the beginning of June we are now approaching the end of July and there is still no idea of the delivery date. I was firstly expecting the delivery within a month from the order date. After 3 weeks I called Haddon House and was told delivery would be within two weeks, a week later I called for an update only to be told that it would not be delivered until the end of August. This was sorted with a split delivery arranged for the next week. A week later a delivery was arranged for the following day only for the delivery to be cancelled later that day as the items were damaged. I was then informed it would be another 2 weeks for delivery!!! The order was then cancelled and no apology was received from a member of staff who frankly didn't seem to care at all. I know that the order was not the biggest order that they have received however I was still planning to spend over £2000 with them. Overall awful customer service and even worse delivery. Avoid this company if you can!!!!