Quality product & service

FarahT's review of Distinctive Chesterfields - www.distinctivechesterfields.com

“Quality product and service”

Written on: 08/03/2013 by FarahT (1 review written)

After my long search for a sofa I stumbled upon Distinctive Chesterfields online. Although hesitant to shop for an item like a sofa online, I decided to take a gamble and I am so very glad I did. The service was brilliant and I got a beautiful and comfortable sofa at the end of it! They did everything to put my mind at ease, answered all my silly questions and truly impressed me with their customer care, right from first enquiry up until delivery. I would highly recommend Distinctive Chesterfields.

Dameiean's Response to FarahT's Review

Written on: 19/04/2013

Well that was nice to stumble upon and you was not complaining about the quality. As it was me that probably handcrafted it myself, I hope it seats you well, bet you look beautiful on it. Damo x