Fabulous!!

Chloeminx's review of Distinctive Chesterfields - www.distinctivechesterfields.com

“Fabulous!!”

Written on: 12/02/2013 by Chloeminx (1 review written)

After lots of searching for a genuine CHESTERFIELD we discovered this site and I am so pleased we did. We placed our original order and we were kept up to date regularly with what was happening and delivery instructions.
Our 3 seater and 2 seater HOLYROOD sofas arrived and were beautiful. The colour was exact, the detail and quality were spot on but we found the depth of the seating part too shallow.
I admit I was quite upset and after paying a lot of money I was initially disappointed. However we contacted both [names removed] and I was honest about the sofa and enquired about whether we could have another set made but deeper.
I was extremely relieved that this would not be a problem as we hadn't made the first order bespoke. Both [names removed]e did not even raise an issue over this and we simply ordered another exact set for a small fee and we have just had them delivered.
I can honestly say that the sofas are perfect and I we will enjoy them for a very long time. I cannot fault the staff or company for their customer service skills and would have no hesitation for recommending them on!!They keep you updated by phone or email which is nice to see as it has made the whole transaction very easy and simple.
I am delighted with the sofas which are very well made and therefore a big thank you is in order!!!