Do not order from this company

Whitakertw219's review of Distinctive Chesterfields - www.distinctivechesterfields.com

“Do not order from this company”

Written on: 22/11/2021 by Whitakertw219 (1 review written)

I’ve had the worst luck with this company. After waiting more than 16 weeks for my order, the delivery was rescheduled 7 times! I should have requested a refund after the second reschedule but I was afraid of having to wait another 16 weeks with a different company. Anyways, once I finally got my delivery, the sofa, which I paid almost another $400 for “white glove” delivery arrived with 6 different areas of damage. After contacting the company regarding the issue they told me to keep the sofa and they’d have another made. Now everytime I try to call or email, I get no response. It’s now been 3 weeks since the last delivery date and I have yet to hear anything. I strongly do not recommend this company. I believe I was beyond patient and tried working with them due to understanding that covid put a wrench in everything but I have been taken advantage of. The lack of customer service from the delivery company and distinctive chesterfield is not acceptable especially for the cost.