terrible overall quality

JamirLindsey233's review of Distinctive Chesterfields - www.distinctivechesterfields.com

“terrible overall quality”

Written on: 13/11/2021 by JamirLindsey233 (1 review written)

I ordered 2 leather Chesterfield wingbacks for about $3000. After the expected wait of several weeks they arrived ('white glove delivery'). Legs on both were damaged - one was leg broken and aeach l of the legs were supposed to have a tight fitted dowel for stability. The dowels were too small and narrow to work. Both chairs had back panels permanently stretched out of shape. Their response was to say a furniture specialist would come to fix them. That took about 6 weeks and after 10 minutes, he said he couldn't fix the damage. After another 5 weeks they picked them up after they had sat, unusable, in our living room for about 2 1/2 months. I received a refund about 7 months after my original purchase! The owner never showed any particular empathy or interest in addressing my problem I had to initiate each correspondence. She even offered me 15% if I would just keep these inferior products. I can't remember ever having such terrible service, while they were holding my $3000. I am in my 70's and have never posted any review before, but this must be reported. Do not do business with this organization You may have similar problems.