Horrible Service

• Speed of service

Powersvt114's review of Xoom - www.xoom.com

“Horrible Service”

Written on: 14/08/2019 by Powersvt114 (1 review written)

This company is a joke. I am trying to send $500.00 to a friend in China and they requested further verification. I first informed the service personnel that I have been a Paypal customer for over 20 years and have around 2000 positive feedbacks on eBay. I further stated that I have easily spend over $50,000 over the years. At first when they wanted further verification I was hesitant in giving out my government id (drivers license) but after being given assurances of the securities of Xoom, I relented... But I did remind them that I am hesitant because Capital One, Wells Fargo, Esperian, eBay, and Paypal (parent company) have all been hacked. Anyway, even after communicating with them with the cellphone number listed on the account, my personal email listed on the account for 20 years and a copy of my California Real Id Driver's License... they still denied the request. I basically wasted over 1 hour of my time for nothing and now 1 more company has my personal information. The first service personnel I spoke with was Van and later I spoke with a supervisor. I actually had to call back because they promised a call back within 10 minutes but never did. In the end, I had a horrible experience and would never recommend this service to anyone!

• Personal