Be Very Careful

• Speed of service

Dolan222's review of XE Currency Converter www.xe.com

“Be Very Careful”

Written on: 28/01/2020 by Dolan222 (1 review written)

I attempted to transfer money from my bank in the US via XE and an intermediary bank in the US. My US bank advised that due to compliance issues they could no longer accept any transfer request that was not made in person. I advised XE that due to issues out with my control I was not able to proceed. I assumed that as their terms and conditions include a Force Majeure clause they would accept this and cancel my transfer. The response of XE could not have been worse, multiple automated messages telling me I had to lodge the funds, followed by demands for the money to be transferred, now they are trying to bully me by threatening to take me to court. Which I am prepared to fight, I will be crowdfunding my costs, so look out for my page. The bottom line is this company is not prepared to talk they depend on their bullying tactics. My advice is to stay clear until you start to see reasonable reviews appearing. I would also suggest that you contact the reviewers and ensure they are genuine.

• Personal