cancelled transaction

• Speed of service

Warrenqj76's review of Remitly - www.remitly.com

“cancelled transaction”

Written on: 03/06/2016 by Warrenqj76 (1 review written)

So I decided to use this Firm/Remitly to send money to Philippines. May 25, 2016 but mistakenly use a different Debit Card so I called them to cancel that transaction. It went smoothly! the person or agent I talk to said it will take 24hours to receive back the money! I was like that's ok, 24hours is no big deal for me right.... So 2 Days later I log in into by Bank online and I notice the cancelled transaction is still NEGATIVE pending!!!! I got mad so I called Remitly told them, Why the transaction is still pending thru my Bank.....the agent says! its really up to your Bank, It could take a week or two weeks, but I have the Authorization Code its 8065#0. Just call your Bank and give that Authorization Code to make the process faster. I was like ok... So I hang up the phone and called my Bank, so I told them my situation...My Bank never fails me on any complain I got... Anyways my Bank/Agent said that firm/Remitly should be the one to send a release to that transaction, saying they don't need that money because the member cancelled the transaction, so my Bank could adjust/refund that money for me! Then my Bank/Agent give me all the info, email address,fax number. Then I called back this Remitly, a second SUPERVISOR I talk to, So I told this Supervisor from Remitly what my Bank/Agent told me to tell them to do! Then his like ok Sir I can help you with that. His like give me 10 to 15 minutes to process this release letter then I'll call you back if this is all been done, I was like ok that's ok....So he called me back, He said its all been done/sent out to my Bank....I was ok good!!! and his like is there anything else I could help you with, I was like no! as long as I'll get my money back I'm good..... So done deal right.....NOT EVEN CLOSED!!!!! May 31, 2016 I log in thru online banking around 6pm still NEGATIVE PENDING so I called My Bank to DISPUTE the transaction. So I told them about that transaction release that remitly sent out..... and I found out from my bank that THEY NEVER F*&^KING DID SENT OUT THAT RELEASE, YOU GUYS A BUNCH OF F&^%$^KING IDIOT,LIAR !!!!

• Personal