Appalling!

• Speed of service

RHiggs's review of ICE Plc - www.iceplc.com

“Appalling!”

Written on: 06/08/2018 by RHiggs (1 review written)

I would never recommend this company, appalling service, when complaining am just passed from email address to email address. I ordered my money and the money was taken from my account the following day, after 10 days the card never arrived despite me calling their call centre daily to be reassured it would be here for my holiday - it never came in time. Requested my money back to be told to fill in an online form but I couldn’t as I needed didgets from the card that never arrived. Finally got somewhere to be then told only half of my only would be returned at the exchange rate I ordered at! Despite asking for buy back and emailing many many email addresses to complain I still don’t have my money back or any acknowledgement of my complaint now nearly 2 weeks on and my holiday has been and gone!
Am disgusted at the service and will never use this company again.

• Personal

Type of customer

• Speed of service

Ice_Plc's Response to RHiggs's Review

Written on: 09/08/2018

Thank you for your comments. We apologise you are having these issues. Please can you email the call centre email address (unfortunately I am unable to include emails in this response) with the subject RHiggs Review Centre. Please send it from the email address you have registered with us and include your name and address.

We will then pass your email on to the ICE Travellers Cashcard Management team for a full investigation and resolution

Kind Regards,
Sophie

Rhiggs's reply to Ice_Plc's Comment

Written on: 09/08/2018

Thank you, I have emailed and called daily when I wrote this review. However after nearly 3 weeks I finally spoke to a lady yesterday who seems to make sense and is trying to sort this out for me - fingers crossed!