Don't deliver what they promise

• Speed of service

AntwanSchwartz's review of ICE Plc - www.iceplc.com

“Don't deliver what they promise”

Written on: 11/07/2018 by AntwanSchwartz (1 review written)

I have ordered a US Dollar Travellers Cashcard from them - shouldn't have done it though. On the website they say the card will be delivered in 3 to 4 days. 9 days later and I still haven't received anything. Called their (appalling) customer service a couple of times, who kept telling me it would arrive the next morning. Still nothing, even though they apparently send it by Royaal Mail First Class? (Why no option for a tracking number??)

As my holiday was approaching and a day before travel it still hadn't arrived, I gave them a call that I want my money back in my account. Girl on the phone told me it could be done in 3 hours, but quickly backpaddled that this isn't the case and she never said that. As my top up was more than 7 days ago, it would mean I wouldn't get my initial amount back and it would take more than 3 days. Here's hoping I will actually get it back.

Seriously, save yourself trouble and headache and just get one through the Post Office or your own bank!

• Personal

Type of customer

• Speed of service

Ice_Plc's Comment

Written on: 09/08/2018

Thank you for your comments. We apologise you have had issues. Please can you email our call centre email address (unfortunately we cannot include emails in our responses here) with the subject AntwanSchwartz Review Centre, please send it from the email address that is registered with us and include your name and address.

We will then pass your email on to the ICE Travellers Cashcard management team for full investigations and resolution.

Kind Regards,