On line access

• Speed of service

Travellier's review of ICE Plc - www.iceplc.com

“On line access”

Written on: 27/04/2018 by Travellier (1 review written)

The website isn't recognising my email address and despite several conversations and emails nothing has been done. I have also asked for a refund of 2x£200 because of this and nothing has happened after 6 weeks.

• Personal

Type of customer

• Speed of service

Ice_Plc's Response to Travellier's Review

Written on: 30/04/2018

Thank you for your comments.

We apologise that you have been experiencing problems.

Please can you contact me with your name, address and email address the account is registered with so that we can fully investigate and resolve the issue.

Kind Regards,

Sophie
Assistant Manager.

Written on: 01/05/2018

Hello. Thanks for this. Please give me an email address/ tel no to reply to. I do not wish to share my details in a public forum, although others in your call centre have all this information

Ice_Plc's reply to Travellier's Comment

Written on: 08/05/2018

We did put our email address but unfortunately it looks like it got removed when the post was moderated.

To get the email address please visit our website, go to contact us, then using the menu on the left hand side got to help and support and then use the callcentre email address.

If you make the email for my attention and reference the review center it will be passed directly to myself. .

Kind Regards,

Sophie
Assistant Manager

Written on: 10/05/2018

I have done as requested and yet still got no response. Your call centre support is terrible

Written on: 08/05/2018

You have not responded to my previous reply, my account is still not accessible. I am still £400 light in my bank account. If this whole situation is not resolved by the end of this week I will have no alternative but to report the matter to the financial services ombudsman