This flee & worm treatment killed my cat!!

288Dempsey's review of Bob Martin Flea Kill

“This flee and worm treatment killed my cat!!”

Written on: 09/08/2021 by 288Dempsey (1 review written)

Why on earth is this even on sale!!
My 2 cats grew suddenly ill after a year of using this treatment and one of them DIED!!
My vet told me and my partner this was exclusively due to this product, it has ABSOLUTELY NON of the de-fleaing or de-worming properties it claims to have and is a complete placebo!
I am now paying through the noes for vet treatment for the cat that did survive and my family is mourning the loss of our beloved cat that passed.
How can a product like this exist.
You take our money and kill our pets!!
Disgraceful act by a disgusting company.

Michelleblake's Comment

Written on: 11/11/2021

This firm has to be banned immediately as my persian is ill pulling all his luxury fur out scratching licking all day and night..

Ripteddyboy's Comment

Written on: 29/01/2022

So sorry to hear your awful experienced. I wish I had read all these bad reveiws before I used it. But I brought it from a pet store and assumed it would be fine. I used The bob martin , spot on treatment and it killed my sons perfectly healthy hamster within 48 hours of using it. And I only used half of the recommended dose!