My 12 week kitten died due to this treatment

Click here if this is your business
★☆☆☆☆
1.1 / 5
6% of users recommend this
Click here if this is your business
  • Value For Money

Emma1898's review of Bob Martin Flea Kill

★☆☆☆☆

“My 12 week kitten died due to this treatment ”

Written on: 05/08/2021 by Emma1898 (1 review written)

We used this flea treatment for our cats/kittens and dog all of half hour later we noticed 2 of our kittens shaking and not able to walk properly they wouldn’t eat or drink. I decided to wash the flea treatment off them and washed all their mouths out I wrapped them up to stay warm but then we noticed another one of our kittens and our own big cat doing the same but our big cat queenie starting foaming at the mouth and was constantly shaking she also would eat or drink. In all of About an hour to 2 later one of the kittens had sadly died this is heart breaking she was only 12 weeks old, I’ve managed to get the other 2 kittens and my own cat back to normally they are all eating an drinking again now and have all stopped shaking. I’m so disappointed in Bob Martines flea treatment they are meant to be safe for our animals instead one of my beautiful bundles of fluff have died. I don’t see how they can still be making treatments when it’s doing stuff like this to our animals it should be sent back to be tested again and again I’ve looked at the reviews on here an my beautiful kitten isn’t the 1st to have died due to this treatment. I’m going to do my best to make sure this treatment doesn’t keep hurting and killing our animals.

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.

Staceypell's Response to Emma1898's Review

Written on: 06/03/2022

I’m so sorry to read this! I wish I had seen this before I used the spot on treatment on my cat. It burnt through his fur leaving a bald patch. My other beautiful cat who I saved from spain and was so special to us, licked him later on In the day. He the. Became ill, started to be sick and within 2 days had complete kidney failure and had to be put to sleep. We are devastated. Thai product needs to be banned!!!!

Reply to this comment
If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
Was this review helpful? 1 0