WORTH THE MONEY, AND THEN SOME!!

Pump It Up! The Ultimate Dance Workout
4.3

Guest's review of Pump It Up! The Ultimate Dance Workout

“WORTH THE MONEY, AND THEN SOME!!”

written by on 23/04/2012

I am currently in a crazy to get fit before turning 30 this summer. I have been doing other exercise program the "90x" and the "intense one", but after a couple of week I don't feel like doing it anymore because as great as they are, they are not fun. I have known of this program for since like 2005 but did not get it till last week. For me it's the music and the kind of energy that it brings.
I do not find the program hard, but I do sweat a fair amount. In this coming week I will be doing it in the morning and my other program in the afternoon. There is truly something about this video that will give you the push to just stick with it. Reading the other reviews I came to read that some people thought it was hard where jumping moves come up, I can see that, but you can modify, but the reality is that there is no crazy jumping moves so you should not fret if you have knee problems, as I do and I am fine.
All I can say is get this Video!! truly something you can, and will enjoy doing!!