Perfect product, service & aftercare

IsabelFanning156's review of Mobility Giant - www.mobilitygiant.co.uk

“Perfect product, service and aftercare ”

Written on: 26/09/2019 by IsabelFanning156 (1 review written)

I purchased a TGA Eclipse scooter from Mobility giant, for a brilliant price it was like new.

The knowledge of the products is great and can not be faulted. I was advised which scooter would be best for my needs, I had no knowledge of scooters, size, distance covered, type, ease of assembly and how to dissemble. Would it even fit in my car boot. Yes they are heavy, fine when travelling with carer or family.

This was my first purchase of such product, at 46 I never thought this would be the case. Having brain surgery totally changed my life, without warning.

Mobility giant were great every step of the way. If your thinking of a scooter please give them a call, don't be afraid. They even replaced my batteries when I developed a problem.

Amazing staff, superfast delivery, perfect products, which have totally changed my life. Thank you mobility giant.