Best Advice Available

MobDog's review of Mobility Giant - www.mobilitygiant.co.uk

“Best Advice Available”

Written on: 12/03/2018 by MobDog (1 review written)

Given the majority of reviewers agree that this company offer a superb service, there is probably no need to write yet another review about Mobility Giant! However, I would say that if you are considering using a mobility scooter for the first time you may have issues about making the leap, and would probably value expert unpressured advice about which machine to buy or rent. For this, I would definitely advise giving Mobility Giant a ring after visiting their website to discuss your needs. They have scooters which may not be advertised yet. They will ask you about usage, your weight, height size etc. and direct you to your best option. Their scooters are second hand but in new condition, serviced and supplied with new batteries and probably retail at half the price of a new one. They do all the necessary paperwork including registering with DVLA if appropriate, and provide 6 months warranty and 3 months free insurance. I cannot say how happy I am with the machines I have bought from them, which have given me (and my dog!) a new lease of life.