Amazing fireworks

grGuthrie169's review of Ghengis Fireworks www.ghengisfireworks.co.uk

“Amazing fireworks”

Written on: 30/12/2015 by grGuthrie169 (1 review written)

I discovered Ghengis fireworks about four years ago, I've bought from them ever since then. Like many people, I initially bought fireworks from the local supermarket but despite the cost, cool packaging promising amazing visuals etc found the over priced and most of all extremely disappointing.

Like comparable sellers Ghengis fireworks aren't cheap. I go all out and usually spend a few hundred pounds for a bundle of cakes and larger type of rockets which usually last a couple of hours. my favourite cake is the paradise one for amazing effects and colours. The large rockets are truly awesome and I've made my own launcher out of the pvc tubes supplied with them, a sturdy bucket and a bag of concrete post fix to ensure a safe take off!

I would personally rather spend £60 or so on a couple of the Ghengis cakes which could each be described as a firework display in their own right rather than shelling out the same for a couple of crappy boxes of supermarket tat. I'd rather
stand at the bottom of the garden with a zippo lighter and a whopee cushion than waste money on the limp stuff in the supermarket.

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products