A very disappointing experience!

Guest's review of The Fireplace Warehouse - www.thefireplacewarehouse.co.uk

“A very disappointing experience!”

Written on: 15/12/2021

During our first few visits the customer service was great, we were dealt with promptly and efficiently and the saleswoman was very patient whilst we changed our minds a few times about what sort of design we wanted. We were given an idea about what sort of cost we would be looking at and decided to book in for a survey and get the ball rolling.....................that's when things changed ! Despite repeated emails to chase up a final itemised quote (which they somehow seemed reluctant to provide) and book in for a survey we were totally ignored and for some reason they would not reply to any emails (and yes, I do constantly check my junk email folder). The only time I could contact them by phone was after my working day and they were already closed so that wasn't an option. Seems a very strange way of running a business. So after a good few weeks of the Fireplace Warehouse wasting our time, we, by chance, came across somewhere slightly less local and were in and out within 45 mins having found exactly what we wanted, with a survey the following day, ready to fit in three weeks and with a considerable saving on what the Fireplace Warehouse were `roughly` quoting us. Since then we have been told about quite a few people who have had negative experiences, so it would seem that they actual did us a favour in the end. A 1 star review but 5 stars for pushing us to find a better deal elsewhere.