Terrible customer service

Jonessq448's review of Artisan Fireplace Design Ltd - www.artisanfireplaces.co.uk

“Terrible customer service”

Written on: 18/03/2016 by Jonessq448 (1 review written)

Terrible service. When I complained about the fire to the owner he called me a f"ing c and told me to f off out of his showroom . Fires are nice but the customer service is the worst I have ever experienced I would advise anyone not to go there

K1Tt1's Comment

Written on: 26/04/2016

My advice to anyone dealing with the appalling after-care service from this company is to record every word you have between yourself and Artisan staff from the word go. They never reply by email, they always use the phone because they don't want anyone proving what shameless narcissistic rude people they are.
My guess is they will do well for some time due to the showroom and greasy sales staff, but at some point they will be shamed for what they really are..which is rude, aggressive and couldn't give a damn about customer service or providing you will a decent installation.
I would use a secret camera, if you haven't got one of these use a voice recording device, put them on YouTube...another site they won't allow negative reviews on...funny that!

Kimberleybooth's Comment

Written on: 07/03/2019

can I contact you privately please