Incredible experience

ArchieHarvey's review of U Car Finance - www.ucarfinance.co.uk

“Incredible experience ”

Written on: 16/09/2017 by ArchieHarvey (1 review written)

Getting loans approved for car financing can be real tricky and that’s where a truly smart and professional car finance brokers make all the difference.
 I used to drive hired cab in London. Things were going smoothly up until one day the man decided to sell his cab. He told me about his decision and ask me if I am interested in purchasing the cab. Though I was definitely interested in getting my hands around the cab but I hadn’t have the resources to pay him at once.
I tried my luck with banks for used car finance but was swiftly refused each time. They were not much impressed with me being a self-employed person with no definite income. Time was running out and Matthews was really pressing me to either purchase the cab or he will sell to someone else.
One of my longtime colleagues recommended me to try UCarFinance. He had has experience with dealing with the company and was quite sure that I will be able to get my car finance approved through their brokerage. I turn up to U Car Finance with lots of hope and anxiety (I was desperate, yes).
My application was initially accepted and I was informed that they will come up with some plans in due time. I was hoping the due time to be quick as Matthews was really getting on my nerves to purchase the car and I didn’t want to lose the cab.
Well, incredibly they did come up with 3 plans from banks within a week and discuss me details about each plan. After some fruitful discussions with their personal representatives, I choose the best program that suits my financial status and bang I got my loan – No fuss!
Thank you guys for your support and assistance. I really appreciate your efforts and skills in getting my loan approved. Cheers and lots of wishes for your future.