Amazing service - True to their word

Caseyl174's review of Lender & Court Services - www.lendercourt.com

“Amazing service - True to their word”

Written on: 09/06/2021 by Caseyl174 (1 review written)

I would 100% recommend Lender & Court Services to anyone seeking to have a CCJ removed from their files.

When I found out I had a CCJ on my name, I approached a LOT of companies to ask for advice and seek professional help. Every single one of them either didn't answer my call, gave me poor legal advice, or had extortionate fees - until I found Lender & Court.

I was very apprehensive at first. I honestly didn't want to part with my money out of fear that it would be a scam or unsuccessful. Everyone at L&C was extremely patient, helpful and informative. They talked me through the process, they were understanding and they reassured me. Every step of the way they kept me well informed. They were very professional and had patience with my numerous calls & emails.

Despite COVID-19 delaying the process, the paralegal on my case managed to successfully get the CCJ removed within the time period they had indicated.

Now, thanks to L&C, I am able to get a mortgage for my first home and I am so grateful!