Efficient, patient, honest & incredible

kaelawatt's review of Lender & Court Services - www.lendercourt.com

“Efficient, patient, honest and incredible ”

Written on: 03/05/2019 by kaelawatt (1 review written)

Found out my partner had a CCJ as we were applying for a mortgage and it failed, then it came up on the credit record of a CCJ and I felt hopeless that we weren’t ever going to get a mortgage, we had absolutely no correspondence the only way I knew was from the credit record. I quickly googled CCJ Removal and Lender & Court Services were the first to pop up I rang them straight away and the lady on the end of the phone was amazing, explained everything to me and was very patient through out the whole phone call, she informed me the CCJ can be removed and sent an email to confirm everything that was explained on the phone call. I was sceptical at first, my case handler was absolutely outstanding, she kept me informed with everything , reassured me and generally really helpful, if I didn’t understand something she would explain, nothing was too much. Everyone I have dealt with have been so helpful I can’t even describe. I made the call on 6th March and today 3rd May it has been removed completely. I cannot explain how happy I am with the service that was provided and I highly recommend them.