Definitely not an impartial service

mollymaid's review of Financial Ombudsman Service - www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk

“Definitely not an impartial service”

Written on: 10/07/2014 by mollymaid (2 reviews written)

I am just starting a complaint against a large Uk Bank. Having now been interrogated by an ombudsman I most definitely agree with what others have said. That the service is most certainly in the pocket of the banks. The service is tainted with an opinion that if you are sick and disabled you are nothing other than a benefit cheat and if you live north of Watford you are nothing other than an uncouth northerner. I was confronted by an ombudsman who was bullying and aggressive, who quite obviously had drawn an opinion of me before he had spoken to me. My advice to you if you are. thinking of using the service is take care. It has left me with an impression of a corrupt organisation.

Rover51's Response to mollymaid's Review

Written on: 03/09/2014

You weren't 'confronted by an Ombudsman'. You were most likely approached by an Adjudicator and asked for more facts of the case.

I find it amusing that you also consider it reasonable to put statements like the FOS consider you unworthy if you are disabled or northern, without bothering to mention any of the facts of your case.

This is a worthless review in my opinion.