A service that sides with the offender.

Holiday Rep's review of Financial Ombudsman Service - www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk

“A service that sides with the offender.”

Written on: 06/07/2020 by Holiday Rep (17 reviews written)

I was so miffed by this pointless service, after producing and sending lots of paperwork they just took the side of the offender.
I don't even think that they visited to compny that I complained about, more likely they just after all of my effort simply made a phone call.
The only thing that they said was exactly the same thing that the car sale company had used to cover up their saleman disgraceful behaviour.
I had already visited the company locally and also emailed a number of times their so called customer services, no way was the customer services going to admit to their salemans deliberate act of deception.
That certainly would not have looked good for the car sales company would it?
I sent email proof of the main point the sales company denied, and was told by the ombudsman service that "An email is not a legal document."
OH! yes it is, and an email with it's matadata is admissible in a court of law.
An emailed insurance quote is also a quote for the cost of a potetial service, as well as the quote I also send a copy of the terms and conditions of that quote.
These terms and conditions would have been legal and binding upon me the potential buyer.
So if you want to waste some time, and think that you might get some form of justice, better think again and not bother.