Reducing the cost of health insurance

Kaz64's review of Experts in Money quotes.expertsinmoney.com

“Reducing the cost of health insurance”

Written on: 28/11/2012 by Kaz64 (2 reviews written)

As someone who has seriously been considering taking out private health insurance for myself and my family but had concerns about the cost and what conditions and illnesses were covered I found the articles on this subject useful and informative.

The information about different ways to reduce the cost is excellent. The articles were easy to understand and I am now better able to make an informed decision about the cover I need and match this to my budget.

Whilst I had thought about family cover I hadn't really considered the advantages of private health care for my children as I assumed "everything" would be covered by the NHS. The information on treatments for children covered by private health insurance was an eye-opener and really useful.

Some information on actual price comparisons would be useful though I guess this is based on personal circumstances so difficult to state.

I'll certainly be using the site again.