Experts In Money - Private Medical Insurance Advice

Dawnelizabeth2012's review of Experts in Money quotes.expertsinmoney.com

“Experts In Money - Private Medical Insurance Advice”

Written on: 27/11/2012 by Dawnelizabeth2012 (1 review written)

The Experts in Money website is a very comprehensive website with a lot of clear and concise information. The website is easy to navigate, I could find the information that I wanted quite easily. The articles are easy to understand, no pretentious, showy terminology which can be off putting, just down to earth, honest advice. I picked up some valuable tips on what pitfalls to avoid and how to work out what sort of insurance/life cover plans would be best for me and my family. Often the very thought of having to deal with mortgage protection or life insurance can seem daunting and it all seems a bit of a minefield. This website helped me to get a clearer picture of what is available and make sense of it all.It gave me the confidence to know that I could go ahead and make informed choices and would be less likely to end up with a policy which was not the best for me. I would definitely recommend this website to my friends.