A Big Mistake for Me!

smajdan2275's review of Debt Line - www.debt-line.net

“A Big Mistake for Me!”

Written on: 11/10/2013 by smajdan2275 (1 review written)

I have a defaulted account because of this company! I was able to afford my monthly repayments. However, I sign up with them to lower my outgoings and to have some savings. What I didn't know was that they will suck your money for two months from the newly agreed amount of repayments and will only pay £1 to the creditor for the first 2 months or so.

I signed up with them December. Paid them every single month but 5 months after, they still were not able to make arrangement with GE Money. as a result, GE Money defaulted the account. The entry was done in June and that is 6 months from the time I came on board with Debtline. The defaulted record will be there for 6 years and has affected badly my credit rating. I shouldn't have signed up with this company. It was unlucky I didn't have enough knowledge.

All my debts know have been settled by myself. I terminated the agreement with Debtline. However, my credit report has a red default on it already. I want to complain against this company but I don't know how.