Steer well clear or these people

AlexHolly's review of Debt Line - www.debt-line.net

“Steer well clear or these people”

Written on: 13/03/2013 by AlexHolly (1 review written)

I have been receiving nuisance calls regarding debt management for over a year since making a loan application.
After failing to stop these calls through TPS registration, I decided to find out who was involved in the illegal dissemination of my credit information.
Upon receiving one of these calls I feigned interest in an effort to be put through to one of the British companies who allow foreign call centres to pester UK residents. I spoke to a advisor from Debt Line and explained that I would like to receiving these calls. The Debt Line employee became very rude and abusivre towards me and also personally insulted me. I asked to speak to his manager who aploogised to me and assured me that he would try to make sure my details were removed from the database. Needless to say, these calls still continue to this day.

Steer clear of any comnpany working in collusion with international telepests. They are trying to circumvent British law by getting call centres in India to do their dirty work.

Kittycat11's Response to AlexHolly's Review

Written on: 05/04/2013

the debt lines call centres are all UK based, think you may be talking about the wrong company