Releasing Equity from House to help grown up children

Kinchers's review of Access Equity Release - www.accessequityrelease.com

“Releasing Equity from House to help grown up children”

Written on: 21/05/2021 by Kinchers (1 review written)

The adviser was recommended to me by an old friend and trusted advisor as equity release is a highly specialised area.
Throughout our time together, he demonstrated a thorough knowledge of the providers and their various criteria and was able to advise and recommend the most appropriate scheme to suit our circumstances.
As a retired Chartered Financial Planner myself I can appreciate the complexity of the issues and the potentially emotional decisions that a family may have to make and throughout he was able to guide and explain these in a clear and concise manner.
He did this in a professional and diligent manner contacting us when promised and always being available to answer the many questions we had during the process.
I would recommend him to anyone who is considering releasing equity from their property as his service is able to access the whole of the equity release market and his advice is fee based which means that he can make an unbiased recommendation that is not commission led.

Mwade's Response to Kinchers's Review

Written on: 08/06/2021

Thank you so much for leaving such a comprehensive Review, we really do appreciate it.
I am very pleased to learn hear that we have helped you with your release and provided a thorough and complete service.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can ever be of further assistance.

Martin Wade, Director