Consistent customer service & satisfaction

Guest's review of Access Equity Release - www.accessequityrelease.com

“Consistent customer service and satisfaction ”

Written on: 11/02/2021

I was introduced to PEB through my previous mortgage broker who wanted me to approach Equity Release with a specialist who would look after me as the broker had done for many years. PEB was not only a delight to deal with but he took the time to listen to all my concerns and requirements - and to go through my financial management plan I had put together. He made excellent recommendations and sensible suggestions - which - having spent time discussing them with my family I accepted. We proceeded with a More2Life product that exactly suited my needs. However the true level of service came to light once things were in train with solicitors. PEB was punctilious about called every week to see how things were progressing - and when we hit a hiccup he immediately took action to either alleviate it or move things forwards. Even over the Christmas holidays he replied to an email of mine he was not meant to even read until Jan 4. Not only that but he resolved the problem too. We encountered some issues with the solicitors acting for the lender because of everyone working from home and at one point I was in danger of missing the cut off point for my offer because things were dragging so. PEB got on the phone and moved things along so that we did complete on the last day - but only thanks to his efforts. My review title summarises what my thoughts are regarding his approach. In what can be a stressful situation someone with such attention to detail and concern for their customer is a joy to work with.