Des is the best, forget the rest!

AbFab7's review of Access Equity Release - www.accessequityrelease.com

“Des is the best, forget the rest!”

Written on: 01/04/2020 by AbFab7 (2 reviews written)

I approached Mortgage Solutions: Access Equity Release with some trepidation. Lifetime mortgages have not enjoyed the best press. The online reviews however looked really impressive. I decided to take the plunge.

Taking on any large commitment can be a worrying affair. Financial specialists can often have a language, the meaning of which is only understood by those in that specialist club.
Even empowered adults with an excellent understanding of spoken English and a high literacy competence can feel the need to have their hand held through the whole process from initial consultation through to completion.

With my Adviser, I had ALL of that and more;
Clear
Caring
Thorough
Supportive

I was treated as if I was the only client needing his attention. Every query I raised was addressed clearly and promptly.

Any mortgage requires the involvement of other key players from surveyors to solicitors. Other key players may have been if variable quality. In most processes, variable quality of key players could result in lack of confidence. I was blessed that my Adviser dealt with any and all bumps in the road in the process.

My Adviser certainly held my hand throughout the process and even after completing my mortgage, I did not want to let go.

The online reviews that led me to Mortgage Solutions: Access Equity Release proved to be reliable and honest

I am blessed, I had simply the best!

Mwade's Response to AbFab7's Review

Written on: 04/04/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a comprehensive Review of your experience with Access Equity Release. We very much appreciate both your faith in us to advise you and of course the Review.

I am pleased we were able to help you and we gave you the knowledge and confidence to proceed. Do not hesitate to contact us again if we can ever be of further assistance.

Martin Wade, Director.

Abfab7's reply to Mwade's Comment

Written on: 06/04/2020

Absolutely I will, thank you!