CUSTOMER SINCE THEY BEGAN BUT .....

• Quality

371Bishop's review of KashFlow

“CUSTOMER SINCE THEY BEGAN BUT .....”

Written on: 08/10/2019 by 371Bishop (1 review written)

Have been using Kashflow for over ten years now, pretty much from when they started and have found it easy up until now! Since Kashflow changed over tot he newer version after MTD (Making Tax Digital) it now no longer can reconcile your bank accounts, it keeps giving the wrong starting balance for the date, so cannot reconcile any future accounts as does not add up. I have spent the last three months trying to get this fixed with Kashflow Support but all I keep getting is inane answers or them telling me to go back over my accounts as I have changed or deleted something resulting in the wrong balance. This is not the case and one of the helpful support workers painstakingly went back through each and every one of my bank reconciliations checking and agreed that my entries matched my bank statements, so why Kashflow has changed the figures we have no idea and it seems Kashflow do not know how to fix this. All they keep saying it to go back and delete all of my incorrect bank reconciliations, which means going back over seven years and re-entering the whole lot again, which I cannot do as I no longer have the bank statements from over seven years ago!!! They are no help and are now ignoring my emails! I am definitely going to cancel my subscription and try another accounting software.

• Quality