MyMovieFinder great Movie Recommendation

From 1 review

Delaneyf1946's review of My Movie Finder - www.mymoviefinder.com

“MyMovieFinder great Movie Recommendation”

Written on: 03/09/2015 by Delaneyf1946 (1 review written)

The website is great for finding basic information about a given movie. Then it also has the added factor of have all the cast and crew and images of most of the people. The style of the website is nice and easy on the eye for all kinds of users. It also works great on my mobile which means I can still check for movie information we'll I am on the go.

It does also have this amazing movie recommendation system. That is my personally feeling and recommendation are hard as no one person is the same. I do think the website does the best it can to try and find the best movie based on movie facts.

It also has this great feature that tells you if it is on one of the popular streaming sites like Amazon, Netflix or even the UK Now TV service.

The personal touch on the website is that your able to track all the movies you have watched and liked and it is able to give you a list of all the movies in your profile once registered. It also tells you how much time you have enjoyed wasting watching these films.

I would recommend anyone to use it and try and find your next movie to watch. You might find a new favourite film.