Captivating eyelash extension on my 30th Birthday

Eyelash Canada - www.eyelashcanada.com
4.8

carlyn_smith's review of Eyelash Canada - www.eyelashcanada.com

“Captivating eyelash extension on my 30th Birthday”

written by carlyn_smith on 20/11/2012

I just had my 30th birthday 2 months ago and I must say it’s really a memorable one because for the first time, I conquered my fear. I've been longing to have a natural and long eyelash, but it takes time for me to put mascara every day. So I decided to try eyelash extension. Since I am on vacation with my cousin in Toronto, I decided to scout for a affordable yet exquisite eyelash extension service, after all it’s my birthday so I can spend a little bit for my special day. So we went to Eyelash Canada, where I met the Master Technician Yvette Spencer. I've heard Yvette's name a couple of times and her contribution to Canada's eyelash extension services. I was first intimidated when I met her because I thought she's very serious, but during the entire process, we were able to talk about a lot of things. So after the 1.5 hours process, I was overwhelmed with my new eyelash extensions and very grateful with Yvette because she has made it so easy for me, I never felt that it's really painful. I enjoyed my new eyelash extension for 4 weeks and had them re-touch. Now I'm missing Yvette's touch because I can't seem to find any eyelash extension service here in LA that suits my taste and my budget. I am looking forward doing another one this December when I visit my cousin for Christmas.

Candylashes's Response to carlyn_smith's Review

Written on: 11/12/2012

(Name removed) has been doing my lashes for the 3rd time now and I have to say that she never failed to impress me with her magic eyelashes touch. I always make it a point to book an appointment with her because she does deliver good results.. I recommend that you book an appointment with her and see the result for yourselves.